Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Popi and Gigi visit

I had a wonderful visit with Popi and Gigi this past weekend. They came to visit me and stayed with me Saturday night while Mommy and Daddy went on a date. It was so much fun that I didn't want to go to sleep. Popi sang me his high school fight song and I peed on Gigi's leg. We had a great time.

Then on Sunday I caught up on my sleep in the church nursery and then we all went to Ikea where Mommy picked out a new lamp for my room. Daddy up it up last night, I'll make sure he takes a picture of it so everyone can see how pretty it is.

This weekend Grammie is coming to visit and watch me while Mommy and Daddy go on another date! Holy smokes, they are like lovesick teenagers or something! I'm looking forward to seeing Grammie and hearing all about her trips to Nashville.

~Talk to you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment