Monday, March 9, 2009

Catching up

Hi everybody. I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. Daddy was having computer problems last week and couldn't help me until now. But everything is fixed and now I can tell you what I've been up to.

Yesterday I got to meet Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Joe! They came to our house to visit. And that wasn't all. Grandpa Cooper, Aunt Allison, and Uncle Peter came over too. It was so great to see all of them. Aunt Allison had just been to some place called Mexico, and she was tan and had a pretty colored braid in her hair. She brought me back a cool dress and I can't wait until I'm big enough to wear it. Uncle Peter looked even taller than when I first met him a couple weeks ago, I think he's growing faster than I am!

On Saturday I got a visit from our friends, the Dierkings! John, Denise, Hannah, and Aubrey came to our house from Bloomington for the day. Aubrey and Hannah were really excited to meet me and were very sweet. They are great dancers too, and made John and Daddy laugh with their cool moves.

The previous weekend was my first trip to Danville, which is where Mommy and Daddy grew up. I got to see Popi and Gigi's house and the farm where Grandpa John and Grandma Betty live. Lots of people came to visit me, I don't think I can remember them all.

At the farm I got to see Jake again and meet my cousin Braden. Uncle Roy and Auntie Karen were there too. I also met Tracy, Mr. and Mrs. Oliver, Aunt Pat, Aunt Arlene and Jeff, Aunt Kate, April, and Danielle. Plus Kristen and Frog were there too. At Popi and Gigi's house I got to meet Aunt Lisa and Uncle Andy.

So, as you can tell, I have had a very busy and fun couple of weekends. I missed telling you all how I'm doing and I'll do my best not to wait so long before my next post.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I have missed hearing about your busy life. I am so glad that Daddy can post on your blog again. We love you lots. Popi and Gigi

    ReplyDelete