Sunday, March 15, 2009

I met the Dierkings and Aunt Katie

Hi everybody. Daddy just uploaded a bunch of new photos of me. There are photos from my second visit to Connor, Morgan, and Brooke, and on that visit I also met Maddie, Michael and Alexandra. Also there are pictures from when the Dierkings came to visit. And there are photos from yesterday when Aunt Katie and her friend came to visit me. And, of course, plenty of pictures of me that Mommy and Daddy have taken.

This week I turn 2 months old, on Saint Patrick's Day in fact. Maybe Mommy will feed me green formula! I also have to go to the doctor this week so we will get to see how much I've grown. Daddy thinks I am close to 12 pounds, but we'll have to wait until Tuesday to find out how big I am.

I'll have Daddy post again after my doctor visit. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures Daddy just uploaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment