Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am a happy girl

Hi everybody. I had a lot of fun with Grammie this weekend. She watched me two nights in a row so Mommy and Daddy could go on dates. We had so much fun together. She took a lot of pictures and Daddy uploaded them to the picture website. Daddy also uploaded two new videos to my YouTube channel: Happy Alexis and Alexis Bath Time.

The weather has been a bummer lately, so I haven't gotten a chance to go back outside. In fact when I woke up on Sunday there was lots of snow on the ground! I thought I slept through the entire summer. But Mommy and I are having fun indoors and anxiously waiting for it to get sunny and warm. We go on play dates and to the grocery store. When we are at home we play on my play mat, Mommy sings to me, I swing in my swing, and all kinds of other fun stuff.

This weekend I am going to Grandpa Cooper's house. He has visited me at my house a few times, but I've never been to his house. He is cooking ribs and hot dogs for us. Hopefully Aunt Allison, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Peter will be there too.

I am very much looking forward to Easter. Mommy and Daddy are going to take me to see the Easter Bunny soon. And then for Easter I get to go visit Danville again and see Popi, Gigi, and everybody at the farm.

Its almost time for my evening snack before bed. Mommy and Daddy have been very happy since I've been sleeping through the night for almost ten days. Talk to you soon.

Congratulations Grandpa Brad for winning a race at the Hot Wheels Nationals this weekend. Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment