Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Pats Day, 2 months old, shots :(

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today I am two month's old. I went to the doctor today, and it was not fun. I had to get shots. I know that the shots help keep me healthy, but they made me really mad. Daddy and Mommy said my face turned a color that they had not seen before and I screamed bloody murder. My legs still kind of hurt, but Mommy and Daddy are giving me medicine to make it feel better. My plan is to keep them up all night to punish them for taking me to the doctor, but then tomorrow I'll let them off the hook.

Other news from the doctor, I've grown! I am 11 lbs 10 oz and 23 3/4" long. That is almost 2 feet! The doctor said I am very healthy. And best of all, I do not have to go back for another 2 months.

I am excited that Popi and Gigi are coming to visit me this weekend. I can't wait to see them!

Finally, Daddy set up his facebook page to import my posts from this blog. So hello to all the new people reading this.

Talk to you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you either. And how big you are!! The best news is that you are healthy and beautiful. See you on Saturday.
    Love to you and Mommy and Daddy too.
    Popi and Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend with Gigi and Popi. so glad you are doing so well.. You are a beauty.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete