Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trip

Hi everybody!

While Daddy is writing this Mommy and I are headed down to Grandpa John's farm. We are going to go on a road trip with him to visit family in North Carolina and Atlanta. I sure will miss Daddy, but we will have lots of fun and I am really excited.

There were a couple of things Daddy thought about writing after he finished the last post yesterday. First, I turned seven months old on Monday! I am getting to be such a big girl. I have two teeth on the bottom of my mouth, and Mommy and Daddy think I am starting to cut my top teeth also (but you can't see them yet). Daddy measured me today at just over 27" long and around 19 pounds.

I am not crawling yet, but I can sure get around. I will raise up on my hands and knees and then fall forward, or I will use my legs and feet to push off the ground and kick to where I want to go.

There are lots of new pictures in the photo albums, and Daddy is going to work on uploading the Dedication video to youtube. Mommy is going to try to keep the blog updated on the trip using her phone, and I am sure there will be a ton of new pictures when she gets back.

Talk to you soon. Bye everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment