Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just an update

Hi everybody.

It has been a couple of weeks so I wanted to say a quick hi to everyone. Daddy has been really busy at work and hasn't had time for my blog lately. But he has managed to upload a whole bunch of new pictures to my photo album, so make sure to go check those out.

The past couple weeks have been filled with fun. Daddy, Mommy and I met a couple of friends at Arlington to watch Poppa Cooper's horse run.
Daddy didn't win any money, but we had a lot of fun on a beautiful day.

Last weekend I got to meet Aunt Helen and Uncle Tom. We went to their house for lunch. It was so much fun. Uncle Tom played with me and made funny faces to make me laugh. Aunt Helen made a great lunch. I only got to try the mashed potatoes, but the fried chicken looked really good and I can't wait until I am old enough to try it. Candace was at their house too, and it was cool meeting her as well.

Last week Grammie came for a visit. We had a lot of fun while Mommy and Daddy went on a date. Then the next night Mommy, Grammie and I hung out while Daddy had to work late.

The other night I got the dirtiest I have ever been. Daddy and Mommy had barbeque pork chops and baked beans for dinner. When Daddy was done, he put his empty, saucy, messy plate on my high chair tray. Well, of course, I had no choice but to play in the sauce and get it pretty much everywhere that my little hands could reach. It was actually pretty fun and made my teething biscuit taste very good. Needless to say it was straight from the table to the tub.

As far as development goes, I am rolling around like a mad woman. I can get around quick by rolling and scooting, but I haven't started crawling yet. I am scaring Mommy and Daddy enough for them to go by safety gates and to start keeping an extra close watch on me. So far I've gotten under their bed, the futon, and too close to the ironing board. And that is just in the last week. Its fun making them jump and I'm just going to get better at it.

I do not have any teeth coming through yet. I have not said any words, but I babble constantly and most of the time Mommy and Daddy know what I'm talking about. I can sit up pretty good by myself, especially if there is something in front of me to concentrate on and play with.

What I do the most of is smile and laugh. I am a happy happy girl.

Well that is about it for now. It will be bath time soon. I still LOVE the tub and I am getting really good at splashing Daddy. He is going to get it good tonight.

Talk to you again soon.

Bye everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment