Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year

Hi everybody!

Happy New Year! I know I am a few days late, but its still January so I can still say that, right? Speaking of January, my BIRTHDAY is coming up!! I am going to be one year old in eight days. Wow, that year went fast!

This year is starting off great. I am walking a little more each day. And I love climbing... on everything. I climb up on the gates Daddy put up in front of all the stairs, I climb on the gate Mommy puts up to keep me out of the kitchen, and I climb up on the dining room chairs. I even figured out that I can lay stuff in front of the couch and then use that to climb up on the couch. Daddy freaks out a little bit when I climb, but I really like it and am going to keep on climbing.

After Christmas I got to stay with Grammie for a few days while Mommy and Daddy went to a Green Bay Packers game with Poppa Cooper, Aunt Allison, and Uncle Peter. I had a lot of fun and Grandpa Brad fed me Pirate's Booty popcorn. That stuff is really good.

This week Mommy started watching our neighbor Jon Jr a couple of days a week. He's pretty cool and we like hanging out together. I think he will be more fun when he gets a little older, but we still have a pretty good time. I also have another new friend named Hannah, but she was just born so I can only look at her right now. When Daddy held me next to her I couldn't believe I was ever that small and that I've grown so much in just a year.

So, obviously, the most important thing this month is my birthday. But Popi's birthday is this month too. And I am really looking forward to the NFL playoffs. Last year I didn't really know what was going on, but this year its all about the Packers and Colts. I've even learned how to signal a "touchdown" in time for the games this weekend. You can see a video of me doing it on my youtube channel. The link is over on the right.

Well that is about it for now. Talk to you soon. Skype me if you want to video chat!

Bye Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment