Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hi Everybody!

Guess what? Today is my birthday! That's right, I am one year old today. What a year it has been. I wonder what the next 12 months will be like?

Today I got my first haircut. Daddy and Mommy recorded it and took lots of pictures. The videos are on youtube and the pictures are in the usual spot. Check them out.

Since my last post I have been a sick little girl. I had RSV. I had to have breathing treatments every 3 hours and I've been coughing and stuffed up. I hate those breathing treatments. When I was feeling the worst I was pretty upset and wanted Mommy and Daddy to hold me all the time. But last Wednesday was the worst day and I am getting better everyday and am almost 100% back to my normal happy-all-the-time self.

I am walking more and more every day. I am also climbing on everything that is climbable, and some things that are not. I have stopped drinking formula and switched to milk. I am also doing a lot better with my sippy cup and hold it and drink from it all by myself almost all the time. I've started swimming lessons again, this time in the evening so Daddy gets to come with me. I am also going to the library reading classes with Mommy each week.

Mommy, Daddy, and me have been having fun watching the NFL playoffs and Illini basketball. We were really bummed when the Packers lost, but the Colts are still in it and are going to go all the way!

Well that's about it for now. I am really looking forward to my birthday party next week and I'll post another entry after to let you all know how great it is. Oh, and if you are reading this and still looking for gift ideas for me, here you go:
  • 18 month swimsuit
  • 18 month clothes for wearing now
  • 18-24 month clothes for Spring
  • 12-24 month socks
  • Crayons and paper for toddlers
  • DVDs
  • Retro Fisher Price toys
  • 18-24 month pajamas
Bye Everybody!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL... GRANDPA BRAD AND GRAMMY WILL SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS. YOU SURE LOOKED CUTE GETTING YOUR HAIR CUT..

    GRAMMIE

    ReplyDelete