Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today I am one month old! Can you believe it? A lot has happened to me since I was born on January 17th.

I got visited by lots of people in my family and lots of Mommy and Daddy's friends.
I went home to live with Mommy and Daddy.
I got a pretty new room and lots of pretty new clothes.
I grew over an inch and close to 1 and 1/2 pounds!

I learned about football and watched my first Super Bowl.
I learned about Fighting Illini basketball.
I learned about winter weather in Chicago (60 on Tuesday and 20 on Saturday?!).


This next month is going to be even more exciting, I just know it. I going to visit Danville, where Mommy and Daddy grew up. This weekend I am going to get to visit some new friends, Connor, Morgan, and Brooke. They are the boy and girls that Mommy used to watch before I came along. And who knows what else can happen? I can't wait to find it out and share it all with you.

And check out this great collage of all the pictures of me from this past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment