Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm getting so big!

Hi Everybody! I went to the doctor today for my 4-week check-up. Can you believe its almost been 4 weeks already since I was born? Well it has. The doctor said I am very healthy. The biggest surprise is that I am 9 lbs now! I gained 1.7 lbs in the last 14 days. I've also grown 3/4 of an inch and am now 21.75" long. That puts me in the 78th percentile for height. Look out Shaq! I go back to the doctor in a month, I wonder how big I'll be then! I'm not sure I want to go back though. I heard Mommy and Daddy talking about "shots". I'm not sure what those are, but from the way they were talking I don't think I'm going to like them.

Also, last night Mommy and Daddy took me to get my picture taken. Grammy bought a package for me at Olan Mills the last time she was up here, thanks Grammy! The photographer put me in all kinds of crazy poses. I slept through most of it, but it was fun and Mommy and Daddy were happy with the picture they chose. When it comes in Daddy will put it on the blog for everyone to see.

Well, its about dinner time so I'll sign off for now. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl--9 lbs. already. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Happy Valentine's Day. Love you a lot, Gigi

    ReplyDelete