Sunday, May 16, 2010

Is It Summer Yet?

Hi Everybody!

I am about ready to go outside without a jacket on, how about you? I love playing outside, and this summer is going to be so much better than last summer now that I can run and play. Plus, Mommy bought me a car! There are pictures in the gallery of me driving it and a video of it on youtube. --->

So, it has been a few weeks since my last post. I went to the doctor at the end of April for my 15 month checkup. It went well, but I had to get more shots which was really crummy. I do not like them one bit. My measurements were:
Weight: 23.25 lbs, 58th percentile
Height: 32.25" (2' 8.25"), 94th percentile
Head Circum: 19", 97th percentile
So, basically, I am still average weight, really tall, with a really big head. It's no wonder I fall down so much.

Last weekend we went to Danville for Mother's Day and had so much fun. I got to see Gigi, Grammie, Aunt Lisa, and, of course, Mommy. I got Mommy a book I thought she would like. Saturday night Mommy and Daddy went out so I got to hang out at PopPop's with Grammie, Sissy, Frog, and Baby Jake! Sunday we went to Popi and Gigi's house for a cookout and I got to play with Demi, Drew, and Uncle Andy. It was a fun weekend.

Last week Mommy took me to the library everyday because it was Children's Book Week. She says I am the youngest and least shy kid there. I like going to the library and listening to the stories and playing with the other kids. It is a lot of fun.

I also like playing at the park, or really anywhere outside. In fact, when Mommy or Daddy even say the word "outside" I am already grabbing my coat and shoes so they can get me ready to go out and play.

I am pretty much eating everything now. Everything except nuts, I cannot have those until I'm two. But Mommy recently introduced me to suckers, which I really like. They are tasty, messy, and sticky...a great combination.

Well that is about it for now. I am looking forward to playing outside everyday once the weather gets better. I also hope to go see Poppa Cooper's horses run at Arlington, get a visit from Grammie, Popi, and Gigi, and go to the zoo. And who knows what other fun things we will do this summer. I'll keep you posted.

Bye Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment