Monday, May 18, 2009

Dr. Appt. Update

Hi everybody.

My checkup at the doctor went great. She says I'm still healthy and told Mommy and Daddy to start feeding me real food (more on that later). I am 15 lbs 5 oz (84th %tile), 25 inches long (78th %tile), and have a 16 1/4 inch head (60th %tile). Of course then they gave me more shots. Those really stink. I handled it a little better than last time, but they still really hurt. Mommy and Daddy both wanted to console me so badly. I'm glad they both love me so much.

So the doctor told Mommy and Daddy to start feeding me real food in addition to formula. I am going to start out by eating rice cereal during one feeding everyday. After about a week I get to try veggies, first orange ones, then green ones. After another week or so I get to try fruit. I had my first meal in my high chair eating at the table with Mommy and Daddy tonight. They took turns feeding me while the other person recorded it. Daddy uploaded the videos to my youtube channel (the link is over on the right side of this page). There are three new videos: Mommy feeds Alexis for first time, Daddy feeds Alexis for first time, and Alexis loves bath time. I really do love bath time. I always have, but I recently learned how to splash and that is taking it to a whole new level. Check out the videos, they're fun.

Bye everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Alexis you did a good job eating for the first time.. Grammie is proud of you. See you tomorrow.
    Love you XOXO

    ReplyDelete