Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another week gone by

Hi everybody. This past week I got a visit from Grammie and went to visit Poppa Cooper. Aunt Allison and Aunt Katie were at Poppa's house too. In fact, it was Aunt Katie's birthday! Grammie stayed with me while Mommy and Daddy went to see Earth. They came back talking about how good the movie was, but said there were some baboons that reminded them of me, and I don't think that's very cool. But Grammie and I had a good time and I am looking forward to spending a whole week with her next week!

At Poppa Cooper's we watched the draft together and I hung out in the kitchen with Poppa while he played Suzie Homemaker. It looked like a fun game and I can't wait to play it with him when I get older.

This week I should get to play more outside because the weather is getting nice. Mommy and I have been going on walks and sitting on the porch when it is warm and not raining.

Well, I guess that's about it for now. Talk to you again soon.

Bye Everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Grammie is looking forward to your visit.
    What should we do for mommy's birthday???
    I can't believe they thought the baboons reminded them of you... shame on them..Grammie will have to have a talk with them...
    See you soon sweetie.

    ReplyDelete